Kitchen cabinets are the focal capstone of any home. They add elegance and beauty to functionality and practicality.
While the choice between white cabinets and stained cabinets usually comes down to personal preference, there are a handful of reasons why someone may choose to have his cabinets painted white.
- White kitchen cabinets can brighten an otherwise dark room.
- Painting kitchen cabinets is less expensive than buying new cabinets or re-facing.
- With the right paint they can be durable and long lasting.
- Painted kitchen cabinets can be the start to an inexpensive but meaningful remodel.
- White cabinets can be distressed or glazed to give an even wider range of looks.
Examples of White Kitchen Cabinets:
For A Free Estimate on having your Kitchen Cabinets Painted White (or any other color!) Call Us Today at:
- How To Paint Kitchen Cabinets
- How To Tape Trim Like a Professional
- How To Paint a Desk and Nightstand
- Choosing Interior Paint Finishes
- How To Tell If Old Paint Is Still Good